The Beonna is a beautiful venue, perfect for meetings, network events and conferences.
A grade I listed building, built in the 1200s, it gives a sense of grandeur and splendour with its high ceilings, stone pillars, curved stone arches, and many windows that let the outside light in. Alongside recent renovations adding a modern, clean, spacious feel and the atmospheric lighting around the pillars creating a warm welcoming feel. The large wooden doors and other original features make a great backdrop for photos.
Our untouched chancel with its stained-glass windows and original pews, adds character and originality to the venue, tying old with new. The stunning intricately detailed wooden rood screen separates the chancel from the main building and creates a timeless feature as a backdrop to your event. Add in a sprinkling of personal touches and flexibility to stage the day just as you want it makes the perfect day tailored for you.
Our flexible venue means you can personalise how you would like it to be set out and staged:
- we can accommodate up to 120-150 people, depending on your seating requirements.
- Our well-appointed meeting room is ideal for business use and smaller activities. Situated in the medieval west tower, it brings contemporary facilities in atmospheric heritage surroundings.
- Leave yourself free to enjoy your event with our event catering, or hire our professional and fully-equipped kitchen as part of your booking.
- Exclusive use of the building is available.
- We also have a large, free car park on site, with accessible parking available.
Getting in touch
If you’d like to enquire about booking the Beonna please call us on 07935 714922 or email us at email@example.com